The topic of our today article will be about how long does it take for hair to grow back. With the detailed answer, you will also know how to make your hair long, thick and strong. Wait! Let’s scroll down and read this article thoroughly if you want
According to experts, on average 1 year of hair will be about 15-20 cm longer and that means each month the hair will be about 1 – 1.5 cm long. However, this is only temporary evaluation by an average of 1 month, as long hair is also dependent on many factors such as gender, local, care routine…
Main content to read
- 1 How long does it take for hair to grow back depending on genders
- 2 How long does it take for hair to grow back depending on physical health
- 3 Nutritions – the key to a long healthy hair and the main answer for the question how long does it take for hair to grow back
- 4 Tips on how to make your hair grow back faster
- 5 The secret to having 5 cm longer of hair in just one month with natural ingredients
How long does it take for hair to grow back depending on genders
There are now many people wonder whether the speed of hair growth of men and women is different? Some people believe that hair in women will grow faster in men, but many people claim that men’s hair is faster.
+ For women, how many centimeters will the hair get after 1 month?
How many centimeters of hair grow for a man and how many centimeters for a woman in one month?
Normally women know how to take care of their hair as well as always find ways to own long hair, strong as well. According to statistics, when testing more than 10 women, their average monthly length will be increasing about 1.5 to 2 cm, provided they have a proper diet, reasonable diet and minimal restriction of some effect on the hair like styling bending …
1 month how long the hair is depending on sex
There are now many people wonder whether the speed of hair growth of men and women are different? Some people believe that hair in women will grow faster in men, but many people claim that men’s hair is faster.
+ For men, how many centimeters will the hair get after 1 month?
Maybe many gentlemen may have the question how long does it take for hair to grow back on men . You may not believe it, but the test result for a month of men’s hair is about 2 to 2.5 cm long, although their hair care routine is not as careful as a woman’s. Why? According to experts, when the hair is too long to be trimmed will lead to weak fibers and impede the growth of hair, while men have the frequent habit of cutting hair. Therefore, it can be affirmed that despite careful care, but if the weak hair is not cut, the dry hair at the ends of the hair will limit the development of hair and so that the hair cannot grow faster
How long does it take for hair to grow back depending on physical health
Not only depends on the gender or the way you care your hair, each person’s physical health also greatly affects the speed of the hair growth. According to the study, slow hair growth occurs in people with thin, weak hair, often broken. At the same time, with people who often suffer from stress, weak bodies also make it difficult for the hair to grow longer. On the contrary, for people with healthy thighs, high hormone levels do not only make the hair longer, but the hair follicles in other areas also grow really rapidly. That is also why you often see men with the beard as well as hair in the chest area, abdomen … Usually for people with good physique, high hormones, each day the hair will be about 0.2 cm long, and each week will be 0.7 cm longer and each month they will see that hair follicles or the hair on the body about 2-3 cm long. However, this is just an estimate because the growth of the hair also depends on the physical health of each person.
Nutritions – the key to a long healthy hair and the main answer for the question how long does it take for hair to grow back
When asking how long does it take for hair to grow back, you should also consider your regular diet. For healthy growth, the hair follicles require adequate nutrition from within, in which hair nutrients are supplied by the blood. When fully nourished, the hair naturally will be strong, shiny, long and fast.
- Protein: The major constituent of a hair is keratin. Keratin is a polypeptide composed primarily of amino acids. Protein foods will help the body to synthesize it easily. You should pay attention to eat fish, chicken, animal liver, eggs, legumes, cereals, yogurt, balance and use them in the most appropriate way. Although protein from meat is very good, but with high fat content easily increase testosterone hormone causes hair loss.
- Iron: In anemia, poor circulation may cause hair loss. Iron helps produce hemoglobin, a vital component that carries nutrients to the tissues of the body, which in turn slows down the growth of the body. Foods rich in iron such as animal liver, viscera, beef, dark green vegetables, oysters .. help the body to absorb easily and quickly.
- Zinc: While very small amounts of zinc play a very important role, it is involved in protein production, hormone balance, and attachment of hair follicles. Zinc deficiency usually manifests as hair loss, dullness, lack of smoothness, hair loss and slow growth. Zinc-rich foods come from animal protein, sprouts of nuts (bean sprouts), red meat and especially seafood (clams, oysters, shellfish, snails …)
- Vitamins and trace elements: Vitamins will promote long-lasting hair growth in which vitamin A, B vitamins, is involved in the production of keratin (the main component of hair). Vitamin C helps to strengthen collagen, which helps strengthen the hair shaft, help the blood vessels tough, increase iron absorption and help hair grow faster. Vitamin H, also known as Biotin, stimulates the hair to grow thicker and stronger. Vitamin D promotes hair growth through the action of the endocrine glands. Vitamin E helps keep the skin healthy, promoting better blood circulation on the scalp.
- Water: Contains about 70% of body mass and as a solvent to participate in metabolism. In the composition of the hair also have water. Every day should drink 2 liters of water is also a simple way to long hair.
Tips on how to make your hair grow back faster
After answering the question how long does it take for hair to grow back, now it’s time for finding the solutions to make hair grow faster? In addition, girls have a special passion for long hair… So what can you do to grow your hair faster and have a long hair soon? Work hard on the following tips and make sure you do not miss out on your hair.
Cut your hair frequently
Haircut is probably the last thing that women are thinking about, but this can help keep the hair looking longer and healthier. The fact that regular haircut does not work to make hair grow faster as many people mistakenly but it does work to remove dry, split ends of hair – which causes the tip of the hair to look thin and short. So cut your hair about every 0.5 to 6 weeks to have healthy hair.
Do not wash your hair everyday
One of the other myths involved in raising hair is that daily shampooing will help your hair grow faster. The fact is that shampooing too often with shampoos not only destroys the natural oils (sebum) which play an important role in nourishing the hair but also makes the hair dry, weak and more brittle. The ideal routine for shampooing is every 2-3 days with shampoo containing keratin.
No shampoo with hot water
Many people have a habit of shampooing with hot water for reasons of hot water that help to cleanse the hair more thoroughly and provide a pleasant sensation but this is more harmful than good. Overheating water will remove the sebum that is beneficial to the hair and open the epidermis to make the hair weaker, dry and more brittle. Therefore, it is best to wash your hair with cool water. In case you are “cold”, you can use a little warm water, but finally, let your hair dry with cool water so that the cuticles are tightly closed to keep the hair healthy.
- See more: Vietnamese hair
- See more: Is vegetable oil good for your hair: 3 hair care recipes with vegetable oils
- See more: “How fast does beard hair grow?” – All you need to know about the facial hair growth
- See more: Tips about how to take care of bleached natural hair for girls
- See more: Does weave make your hair grow? | Healthy hair tips for weave hair
Massage for the scalp
Frequent massaging the scalp is a gentle stimulation for the hair to grow faster. Each time you shampoo, apply 10 fingers to the hair in a circular motion for about 10 minutes. If you are pickier, you can use natural oils such as coconut oil to massage the hair also very good results.
Limit thermal effects to hair
Forms of heat styling such as drying, bending, straightening are all capable of “inhibiting” the hair to make hair grow longer. Therefore, you should limit the effect of heat on the hair so that the hair grows faster and stays healthy, shiny.
The secret to having 5 cm longer of hair in just one month with natural ingredients
If you have a weak hair or cut your hair too short, do not worry about how long your hair is. Just stick with the long hair tips below, and you’ll be amazed at the results you get.
How to make hair grow faster with beer
It sounds ridiculous because beer is often used for drinking or cooking but no one can stop that beer again. There are not many B vitamins in the beer at the same time with the PH balance of the scalp so when the persistent use of beer will promote the growth of hair faster.
How to do:
What you need to do is to use 50 ml of beer mixed with 20 ml of fresh milk without sugar and then brew on the hair for about 30 minutes and then wash with water.
The secret to long hair 5cm in a month with bananas
Banana is a food that contains a lot of potassium, vitamins A, E, C and other essential nutrients that stimulate the growth of hair and help hair grow quickly after a period of time.
How to do:
Grate 1 – 2 bananas then apply to the hair and warm up in about 20 minutes to the nutrients permeate into the hair. Rinse with water and feel soft hair.
How long will your hair get if using coconut oil?
Many people have asserted that in coconut oil there are many nutrients not only used to beautify the skin, moisturize but also make the hair becomes shiny, thick and long. In particular, the substances in coconut oil also serves to prevent the reduction of protein molecules – one of the causes hair loss and fibrous weak. Many women claim that, when baldness, hair loss with coconut oil their hair has minimized the loss of hair loss and the hair is also about 4 cm long after just one month using coconut oil.
How to do:
Heat the coconut oil moderately, then apply directly to the moistened hair for 15 – 20 minutes and then shampoo with shampoo. Persistence in a month you will see your hair long seen.
Tips for long hair in a week with B1
Vitamin B1 is definitely not strange to us, this vitamin is not only used to promote blood circulation in the body but also nourish the root of the strong and prevent dark skin. The hair fall and stimulate the hair to grow like a “mushroom after rain” in just one week.
How to do:
Use 1 – 2 tablets of vitamin B1 dissolved in warm water, take one egg yolk then mixed with vitamin B1 and 1 – 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or coconut oil). Apply to hair for 20 minutes and then shampoo with shampoo. Persistence applied to get the best results
Hopefully with the article to find out how long does it take for hair to grow back as well as share the solution for you to get long hair after about a month can help people know better about the hair growth. Wishing you all the best.